Alfa Oncology is a full-scale contract research organization (CRO) with extensive experience. We are committed to providing a range of pancreatic cancer (PC) research and drug development services to our global clients ranging from pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and research institutions. Based on our comprehensive expertise in this area and advanced technology infrastructures, we provide exploratory and good laboratory practice (GLP) compliant toxicity services that enable clients to evaluate the safety and toxicity profiles of their new small molecule drug candidates.
Our toxicity profiling capability
Our goal is to provide world-class safety assessment and toxicology services through our comprehensive expertise and state-of-the-art infrastructures. In addition, our preclinical safety assessment service team consists of experienced and skillful scientists who work closely with each other to deliver value by achieving the seamless integration of programs. Our clients can fully trust our capabilities.
- Preclinical safety study design and strategic consultation
- GLP compliant toxicity studies in animal models, such as mice, rats and rabbits. Notably, it is recommended that one rodent and one non-rodent be used for safety testing of small molecule drug candidates
- Toxicokinetic analysis and toxicology studies include single-dose toxicology, repeat-dose toxicology, general toxicology, genetic toxicology, developmental and reproductive toxicology , and so on
- Diverse routes of administration, including oral, inhalation, parenteral (intravenous, subcutaneous, intradermal, intramuscular, and intraperitoneal), and infusion (bolus, intermittent, and continuous)
- Anatomic pathology services
- Formulation analysis services, such as analytical chemistry for dose formulation analysis
- Toxicokinetics and pharmacokinetics
- Specialized statistical analyses
Our infrastructure and expertise
- Research equipment for pain and inflammation
- Hematology and biochemical analysis equipment
- Qualitative and quantitative image analytics for pathology studies
- A range of high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) instruments for bioanalytics and formulation analysis
- Advanced vivarium with imaging instruments and animal activity meters
- Multiple histopathology software, providing high-definition electronic images and high-quality reports
Main benefits of our service
- Years of experience in small molecule drug discovery and development for PC therapy
- Streamlined and robust workflows, processes
- Specialized capabilities and extensive resources
- Tailored solutions to customers' satisfaction
- Fast turnaround time without compromising quality
Thanks for your interest in our preclinical safety assessment service, which is part of our integrated small molecule drug development for PC. It takes specialized capabilities and extensive resources to develop small molecules. Alfa Oncology is a solution provider with a deep appreciation of both the challenges and the potential of your molecule. We can provide tailored solutions for every stage of your molecular development. Notably, we can provide our services in a modular and integrated manner during the development of small molecule drugs according to our customers' requirements. For more details on how we help our clients identify new ways to improve study design and anticipate development challenges, please feel free to contact us. We've got everything covered for your needs and look forward to working with you on your next project.
- Hoelder, Swen, Paul A. Clarke, and Paul Workman. "Discovery of small molecule cancer drugs: successes, challenges and opportunities." Molecular oncology 6.2 (2012): 155-176.