Solutions for Cell-to-cell Signaling in the TME
Relying on the technology platform of the tumor microenvironment center, Alfa Oncology provides comprehensive solutions for study the intercellular signal transduction in the tumor microenvironment (TME) according to the specific requirements of our clients to help them successfully achieve their research goals.Fig. 1 Cancer signaling networks.
(Sever R and Brugge J S, 2015)
The numerous information transduction pathways in the cell are not unconnected, but are cross talk, an intricate network. They work together to coordinate the life activities of the organism. With the increasing research on tumor cell signaling pathways, the signal transduction mechanisms of tumor cells and their effects on tumor growth, apoptosis and metastasis have been increasingly understood. However, the specific processes of intra- and extracellular signal transduction and the functions of numerous related proteins are not yet well understood. Therefore, there is still a need to deeply study their structural functions, expression regulation and their molecular mechanisms regulated in physiological and pathological environments, which will not only lay the foundation for elucidating the mechanisms of tumor cell survival, proliferation, adhesion, differentiation and apoptosis, but also provide a better study of anti-tumor drugs at the molecular level.
A clear understanding of the major signaling pathways associated with tumorigenesis / progression / prognosis / treatment and elucidation of their mechanisms of action are of great significance for exploring tumor pathogenesis and ultimately overcoming tumors. Alfa Oncology has established a strong tumor microenvironment technology platform and a professional team, aiming to provide professional services and complete solutions to researchers from all over the world. The solutions we offer for the study of the intercellular signal transduction in tumor microenvironment (TME) include, but are not limited to:
- Solutions for Tumor and Cell Signaling
- Solutions for Hormone Signaling and Tumor Progression
- Solutions for Transduction and Regulation of Tumor Cell Apoptosis Signals
- Solutions for Transduction and Regulation of Autophagy Signaling in Tumors
- Solutions for Immune Signaling in the TME
- Solutions for Proliferative Signaling in the TME
- Solutions for Inflammatory Response Pathways in the TME
Note: The solutions we can provide are always up to date, please contact us by email for more up-to-date and relevant information.
- We have many years of experience in the field of oncology and microenvironment.
- We have a promising technology platform and a dedicated team.
- We constantly strive to complement our portfolio of services and solutions with novel technologies, which is an important prerequisite for our continued growth.
Alfa Oncology is committed to supporting scientists in making breakthrough scientific discoveries and developing new applications to accelerate new drug discovery and scientific diagnosis and treatment. Our high-performance scientific instruments and high-value solutions enable scientists to explore the mysteries of life at the tumor microenvironment level. Please tell us your project requirements, and we will provide you with a full service from solution to report. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Sever R, Brugge J S. Signal Transduction in Cancer[J]. Cold Spring Harbor Perspectives in Medicine, 2015, 5(4): a006098-a006098.