Solutions for Component Interaction in TME
Relying on the technology platform of the tumor microenvironment center, Alfa Oncology provides comprehensive solutions for the study of the interaction of various components of the tumor microenvironment (TME) according to the specific requirements of our clients to help them successfully achieve their research goals.
The tumor microenvironment (TME) is a highly complex and dynamic collection/network of cells that includes tumor cells, extracellular matrix, and mesenchymal tissue, among others, and is a key factor influencing tumorigenesis/metastasis. Recent advances in tumor biology have shown that in order to understand the various mechanisms involved in the development of tumor growth and metastasis, the complex interactions between tumor cells and their adjacent microenvironment (tumor stroma) must be analyzed in detail. Interactions between tumor cells and the cellular/non-cellular components of the tumor microenvironment (extracellular matrix, ECM) will ultimately lead to loss of tissue homeostasis and promote tumor development and progression. Thus, on the one hand, there is the interaction between genetically altered tumor cells and ECM; on the other hand, there is the interaction of reactive non-tumor cells. It essentially controls most aspects of tumorigenesis, such as epithelial-mesenchymal-transformation (EMT), migration, invasion, metastasis, neovascularization, apoptosis and chemo drug resistance. In-depth study of the molecular mechanisms between tumors and microenvironment / tumor microenvironment components provides new ideas for early diagnosis and treatment of tumors.
Fig. 1 Tumor microenvironment. Various host cells and proteins work together to support cancer cell survival and progression. (Talib W H, et al., 2020)
The tumor microenvironment is not just a silent bystander, but an active contributor to cancer progression. In the early stages of tumor growth, a dynamic and reciprocal relationship develops between tumor cells and components of the tumor microenvironment. Alfa Oncology has established a strong tumor microenvironment technology platform and a professional team, aiming to provide professional services and complete solutions to researchers from all over the world. The solutions we offer for the study of the interaction of various components of the tumor microenvironment (TME) include, but are not limited to:
- Solutions for the Interaction of Cancer Stem Cells with TMEs
- Solutions for the Interaction of Tumor Cells and Stromal Cells
- Solutions for the Interaction of Immune Cells and Tumor Cells
- Solutions for the Interaction of Tumor Cells and Fibroblasts
- Solutions for the Interaction of Tumor Cells with Exosomes
- Solutions for the Interaction of Tumor Cells with MMPs
- Solutions for the Interaction of CSCs with TAMs
- Solutions for the Interaction of TAM with Lymphoma Cells
- Solutions for the Interaction of MCA with Immune Cells
Note: The solutions we can provide are always up to date, please contact us by email for more up-to-date and relevant information.
- We have many years of experience in the field of oncology and microenvironment.
- We have a promising technology platform and a dedicated team.
- All of our services comply with the applicable good laboratory practices (GLP).
Alfa Oncology is committed to supporting scientists in making breakthrough scientific discoveries and developing new applications to accelerate new drug discovery and scientific diagnosis and treatment. Our high-performance scientific instruments and high-value solutions enable scientists to explore the mysteries of life at the tumor microenvironment level. Please tell us your project requirements, and we will provide you with a full service from solution to report. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Talib W H, Alsayed A R, Farhan F, et al. Resveratrol and Tumor Microenvironment: Mechanistic Basis and Therapeutic Targets[J]. Molecules, 2020, 25(18):4282.