In Vivo Drug Efficacy Evaluation Service Targeting TME
Relying on the technology platform of the tumor microenvironment center, Alfa Oncology provides in vivo drug efficacy evaluation services for TME studies, which are pushed to the rapid and efficient completion of the project according to the specific requirements of customers.
In vivo efficacy evaluation is the key to the preclinical research of cell therapy, the gold standard for evaluating the biological activity of drugs, and the first non-human comprehensive activity verification. In vivo efficacy evaluation plays a decisive role in the confirmation of candidate molecules and the screening of clinical target indications, and is an indispensable link in the development of new drugs. The in vivo efficacy evaluation experiments targeting the tumor microenvironment provide a theoretical basis for the development of tumor drugs.
At Alfa Oncology, we have established a mature tumor microenvironment center technology platform, with a group of experienced tumor research experts and mature technologies. We provide global customers with standardized and personalized tumor in vivo pharmacodynamic evaluation experiments, covering in vivo killing experiments, immunology experiments, functional experiments, expression detection, etc., to help you in anti-tumor drug discovery.
- Alfa Oncology has established various types of tumor animal models and tumor cell models in accordance with international standards to meet the needs of customers for different new drug research and development projects, and to accept customized services.
- Phenotype analysis and phenotype detection experiments, such as CAR-T cell proliferation monitoring in vivo, CDX mouse drug efficacy evaluation experiment, lymphocyte infiltration analysis, organ pathological change monitoring, comprehensive monitoring of mouse tumor clearance and mouse survival status.
- One-stop evaluation of therapeutic effects in vivo and in vitro.
Note: Our services list is constantly being updated and improved, please contact us by email for more up-to-date and relevant information.
- One-stop evaluation of in vivo treatment effects with consistent and reliable data
- Mature phenotype analysis platform to undertake various phenotype detection experiments
- Huge and rich tumor cell bank (more than 200 types of cells)
- Seamless integration from customization to in vivo validation
Alfa Oncology is dedicated to supporting scientists in making groundbreaking scientific discoveries and developing new applications to accelerate new drug discovery and scientific diagnosis and treatment. We have established the tumor microenvironment center technology platform with high performance scientific instruments and high value solutions to ensure high quality services that enable scientists to explore the mysteries of life at the tumor microenvironment level. Please let us know your project requirements and we will provide you with a comprehensive service from solution to report. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.