Orthotopic Tumor Models for TME Research
Relying on the tumor microenvironment center technology platform, Alfa Oncology provides customized services for in situ transplanted tumor animal models for TME research, helping researchers successfully achieve their research goals.
In situ transplantation tumor animal models are established by transplanting tumor cells into the organ of origin of that tumor, such as liver cancer cells/tissue transplanted into the liver or gastric cancer cells/tissue transplanted into the stomach. It provides the same in vivo microenvironment as the origin of the tumor cells, maintains the original biological properties of the tumor cells, has high clinical relevance, can accurately predict the drug efficacy, and reduces the incidence of false positives. It is also possible to fully consider the role of tumor microenvironment when studying tumor progression and treatment strategies, as well as to fully consider the interaction between tumor cells and their surrounding interstitial organ microenvironment when evaluating drug efficacy and monitoring tumor growth.
At Alfa Oncology, we have established a sophisticated tumor microenvironment center technology platform, a team of experienced tumor model customization experts, and proven technology to provide our global customers with efficient and proven in situ transplanted tumor models for tumor and microenvironment research and antitumor drug discovery. Alfa Oncology provides custom tumor models for tumor in situ transplantation, including brain in situ transplantation, liver in situ transplantation, lung in situ transplantation, tibial bone marrow cavity in situ transplantation, and intravesical in situ transplantation.
- Diluted tumor cells are inoculated directly into the subplasma membrane of the organ.
- The tumor cells are first inoculated subcutaneously; when they reach about 500-800 mm3, the tumor tissue is removed and cut into small pieces of 1-3 mm3; then the prepared cancer tissue pieces are implanted under the plasma membrane of the organ, and finally the plasma membrane is sutured.
- Commonly used in situ inoculations include brain, liver, muscle, and breast pads.
Note: Our services list is constantly being updated and improved, please contact us by email for more up-to-date and relevant information.
- Model species (rat or mouse or other species)
- The weight and age of the animal are required or not
- Male and female requirements
- Specific plan for model construction
- Material requirements (blood collection, tissue samples)
- Customers need to provide experimental materials (treatment drugs) and detailed experimental information, (experimental animal grouping, drug treatment dose and treatment time).
- Original photos of experiments
- Complete experimental report (including experimental materials, experimental steps, experimental results, etc.)
With extensive experience in various cancer models and expertise in tumor and microenvironment, Alfa Oncology is the ideal partner to support your oncology therapeutic research. We provide customers with stock model products, model customization, and joint R&D services to provide you with the best tumor models and look forward to meeting your precise needs. Please let us know your project requirements and we will provide you with a comprehensive service from solution to report. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.