Spontaneous Tumor Animal Models for TME Research
Relying on the tumor microenvironment center technology platform, Alfa Oncology provides customized services for spontaneous tumor animal models for TME research, helping researchers successfully achieve their research goals.
Spontaneous tumor animal models refer to tumors that occur in experimental animals under natural conditions without any conscious artificial handling. The tumorigenesis and cytological characteristics are similar to those of human tumors; it is convenient for the research of chronic treatment and comprehensive treatment; and because of the natural conditions of occurrence, new environmental and other carcinogenic factors can be discovered through careful observation and research; the role of genetic factors in tumorigenesis can be observed.
Spontaneous mouse models of spontaneous tumors are likely to fill an important gap between simple in vivo tumor models and human clinical trials. As a world leader in the animal modeling industry, Alfa Oncology can provide you with the most innovative preclinical solutions for in vivo tumor modeling. Alfa Oncology' animal modeling platform offers a number of validated tumor models for your choice of therapies targeting tumors and the microenvironment, with a focus on tumor and microenvironment-related metabolic diseases, molecular diseases and abnormal synthesis of specific proteins.
- Alfa Oncology' animal workshop has grown a variety of spontaneous mouse models, including NHL, prostate cancer, lung cancer, head and neck cancer, and more.
- Selection of experimental animals: For experimental animals with high incidence, mice are generally used.
Note: Our services list is constantly being updated and improved, please contact us by email for more up-to-date and relevant information.
- Used to observe the role of genetic factors on tumorigenesis and the anti-tumor effect of drugs.
- Due to the large variation of tumor growth among individuals, it is difficult to obtain a large number of tumor-bearing animals with uniform growth in a limited time.
- Long service period, large number of animals and high cost.
Why choose us?
- Alfa Oncology offers a wide range of spontaneous models that are rare but informative, assembling a variety of effective mouse models, including not only spontaneous models, but also homologous cell line-derived tumor models, homologous mouse-derived tumor models, and carcinogenic-induced mouse models.
- With our extensive experience and excellent skills, we are proud to offer other rodent tumor models for your scientific research as well as pharmacological studies.
Alfa Oncology is dedicated to supporting scientists in making groundbreaking scientific discoveries and developing new applications to accelerate new drug discovery and scientific diagnosis and treatment. We have established the tumor microenvironment center technology platform with high performance scientific instruments and high value solutions to ensure high quality services that enable scientists to explore the mysteries of life at the tumor microenvironment level. Please let us know your project requirements and we will provide you with a comprehensive service from solution to report. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.