Imaging Services for Interstitial Hypertension
Relying on the technology platform of the tumor microenvironment center, Alfa Oncology provides a full range of services of imaging of interstitial hypertension to help scientific researchers successfully achieve their research goals.
An important feature of the tumor microenvironment is tissue high pressure compared to normal cells. We know that the lymphatic system in normal tissues plays an important role in regulating body fluid balance. Some studies have found that if the artificial lymphatic system is implanted into the tumor, it can effectively reduce the pressure level of the tumor cell interstitium, which indicates that the functional lymphatic system is lacking in the tumor tissue. More studies have found that tumor blood vessels are different from general blood vessels, with the characteristics of uneven distribution of blood vessels, enlarged capillary spacing, arterial and venous short circuits, incomplete endothelial cells, and interruption of basement membrane. It is these ultrastructural differences that reduce tumor vasomotor performance, easily damage the vessel wall, increase vascular resistance, and lead to hemoconcentration, increased interstitial fluid, and increased blood cell extravasation and viscosity, resulting in vascular hyperosmolarity, eventually resulting in tumor stromal high pressure. It is worth noting that this characteristic of tumor interstitial high pressure changes with the different stages of tumor development in the location of the tumor tissue, which brings more trouble to scientists' research.
Alfa Oncology provides imaging services designed to help clients resolve issues related to interstitial high pressure in the tumor microenvironment. Our imaging services include, but are not limited to:
- X-ray imaging/Computed tomography (CT) service for interstitial hypertension
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) service for interstitial hypertension
- Ultrasound service for interstitial hypertension
- Molecular and nuclear imaging (PET and SPECT) service for interstitial hypertension
- Digital mammography service for interstitial hypertension
- Sentinel node mapping service for interstitial hypertension
- Optical imaging service for interstitial hypertension
- Multispectral imaging service for interstitial hypertension
Note: Our services list is constantly being updated and improved, please contact us by email for more up-to-date and relevant information.
- Our platform equipment is advanced, with a number of world and domestic leading large / high-end instruments and equipment, and a number of world-leading technologies independently developed.
- We have a high-end technical team, who have been deeply involved in imaging technology for many years, with comprehensive knowledge, skills and rich experience, and strictly control the quality of data.
- We have a variety of cooperation models and can provide a full range of scientific research or project development cooperation and services.
Alfa Oncology is dedicated to supporting scientists in making groundbreaking scientific discoveries and developing new applications to accelerate new drug discovery and scientific diagnosis and treatment. We have established the tumor microenvironment center technology platform with high performance scientific instruments and high value solutions to ensure high quality services that enable scientists to explore the mysteries of life at the tumor microenvironment level. Please let us know your project requirements and we will provide you with a comprehensive service from solution to report. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.