Cell Line Xenograft (CDX) Mouse/Rat Model for TME Research
Relying on the tumor microenvironment center technology platform, Alfa Oncology provides customized services for cell line xenograft (CDX) mouse/rat models for TME research, helping researchers successfully achieve their research goals.
Cell line-derived xenograft tumor models (CDX) are tumor models constructed by transplanting in vitro cultured human-derived or murine-derived tumor cell lines into immunodeficient mice/rat. Cell line-based tumor models are in great demand in oncology research and antitumor drug development as a classical in vivo experimental method. In particular, they are of particular interest in combination with other approaches to explore or validate therapeutic approaches that target the tumor microenvironment.
Alfa Oncology has established a variety of effective CDX models and can provide you with CDX models for breast, liver, intestinal, pancreatic, lung, gastric, kidney, prostate, melanoma, bladder, leukemia, ovarian and brain cancers, as well as highly customized in vivo pharmacodynamic services for the respective models. Assist your targeted therapy research in tumor and microenvironment.
- Mouse strains: BALB/c nude (nude mice), NOD scid , severe immunodeficient mice BRGSF and C-NKG, etc.
- We have 3 inoculation sites for you to choose freely: subcutaneous, intravenous and in situ.
Note: Our services list is constantly being updated and improved, please contact us by email for more up-to-date and relevant information.
- Small differences in individual animal tumor formation, high tumor formation rate, short modeling time, good reproducibility and low cost.
- The inoculated tumor cell lines are artificially purified as well as cultured for multiple generations, which cannot maintain the heterogeneity of tumor tissues and lack the microenvironment for human-derived tumor growth.
- Study of tumor development and tumor cell proliferation
- Study of drug treatment response
- In vivo drug screening
Why choose us?
- Alfa Oncology' broad range of cell lines and tumor histotypes, as well as our expertise in a range of in vivo tumor models, make us an ideal partner for cell line-derived xenograft (CDX) model studies. In addition to our mouse CDX models, we also offer rat CDX models as a second species for clients preparing IND applications.
- We can also provide you with a variety of pharmacological assessment tools such as tumor growth curves/body weight curves, blood biochemical parameters, pathological tests (frozen sections, paraffin sections, HE staining, immunohistochemistry, etc.), flow-through assays, molecular assays, etc., to meet your various needs for drug mechanism of action analysis.
Alfa Oncology is dedicated to supporting scientists in making groundbreaking scientific discoveries and developing new applications to accelerate new drug discovery and scientific diagnosis and treatment. We have established the tumor microenvironment center technology platform with high performance scientific instruments and high value solutions to ensure high quality services that enable scientists to explore the mysteries of life at the tumor microenvironment level. Please let us know your project requirements and we will provide you with a comprehensive service from solution to report. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.