Bioluminescent In Vivo Imaging Tumor Models for TME Research
Relying on the tumor microenvironment center technology platform, Alfa Oncology provides customized services for tumor animal models for bioluminescent in vivo imaging, helping researchers successfully achieve their research goals.
In situ transplanted tumor animal models and metastatic tumor animal models are not easily visible and measurable because the tumor cells are in vivo. Animal models established using luciferase stably transfected tumor cells, however, can monitor tumor growth, metastasis and treatment in real time by bioluminescence in vivo imaging, during which animals do not need to be executed. It is an excellent experimental tool for the study of the role of tumor microenvironment in tumor development and treatment, and for the evaluation of drug efficacy.
Fig. 1 Bioluminescent Imaging (BLI) of mice (Red arrow indicates the metastatic site in BLI of mice). (Zheng X, et al., 2019)
At Alfa Oncology, we have established a mature tumor microenvironment center technology platform with a group of experienced tumor model customization experts and proven technologies designed to provide our global customers with efficient and validated tumor models for tumor and microenvironment research and antitumor drug discovery.
Alfa Oncology breaks down experimental and technical barriers to provide customization services and pharmacodynamic experiments with in vivo imaging in situ cancer tumor animal models and metastatic tumor animal models using advanced bioluminescent in vivo imagers and other industry leading equipment.
|Tumor Type||Cell Line|
|Bowel Cancer||HT-29-Luc, SW480-Luc|
|Liver Cancer||HepG2-Luc, Hep3B-Luc, HCCLM3-Luc|
|Stomach Cancer||MKN-45-Luc, NUGC-4-Luc|
|Breast Cancer||MCF-7-Luc, MDA-MB-231-Luc, 4T1-Luc, JC-Luc|
|Lung Cancer||NCI-H526-Luc, A549-Luc, NCI-H460-Luc, NCI-H1975-Luc, LL/2-Luc|
|Kidney Cancer||786-0-Luc, ACHN-Luc|
|Ovarian Cancer||SK-OV-3-Luc, A2780-Luc|
|Leukemia||DOHH2-Luc, NALM-6-Luc, MV-4-11-Luc, MOLT-4-Luc, MOLM-13-Luc|
Note: Our services list is constantly being updated and improved, please contact us by email for more up-to-date and relevant information.
- Model species (rat or mouse or other species)
- The weight and age of the animal are required or not
- Male and female requirements
- Specific plan for model construction
- Customers need to provide experimental materials (treatment drugs) and detailed experimental information, (experimental animal grouping, drug treatment dose and treatment time).
- Original photos of experiments
- Complete experimental report (including experimental materials, experimental steps, experimental results, etc.)
- The technology allows rapid acquisition of in vivo tumor growth data in a non-invasive maneuver.
- It allows continuous multiple imaging of the same animal to obtain real-time tumor growth assessment and treatment efficacy with more indicative data.
- It allows for real-time detection of tumor cell metastasis in live animals.
With extensive experience in various cancer models and expertise in tumor and microenvironment, Alfa Oncology is the ideal partner to support your oncology therapeutic research. We provide customers with stock model products, model customization, and joint R&D services to provide you with the best tumor models and look forward to meeting your precise needs. Please let us know your project requirements and we will provide you with a comprehensive service from solution to report. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Zheng X, Chen L, Zhou Y, et al. A novel protein encoded by a circular RNA circPPP1R12A promotes tumor pathogenesis and metastasis of colon cancer via Hippo-YAP signaling[J]. Molecular Cancer, 2019, 18(1).