Imaging Services for TME Research
Relying on the technology platform of the tumor microenvironment center, Alfa Oncology provides a full range of imaging services based on TME study to help researchers successfully achieve their research goals.
Advances in our understanding of tumour progression and recurrence have highlighted the importance of the tumour microenvironment (TME), a complex cellular ecosystem that includes components in the vicinity of tumour cells such as fibroblasts, immune cells and the extracellular matrix. It is influenced by chemical and physical signals that play a role in shaping tumour heterogeneity, invasion and metastasis. Whether in mouse models of disease or in preclinical studies in patient tumours, the role of TME in tumour progression would greatly benefit from the non-invasive visualisation of the tumour as an entire organ in vivo. Imaging technology has a broad future as a tool for oncology research and as part of the clinical oncologist's arsenal.
Alfa Oncology has established a mature tumor microenvironment center technology platform, with an experienced team of tumor imaging experts, mature technology and advanced imaging equipment, aiming to provide our global customers with efficient and proven tumor imaging services, help them with tumor and microenvironment research and anti-tumor drug discovery.
The imaging services we provide based on TME research include but are not limited to:
- Single Cell Imaging Services for TME Components
- Imaging Services for Interstitial Hypertension
- Imaging Services for Hyperpermeable Vessels
- Imaging Services for Inflammatory Responses
- Imaging Services for TME Hypoxic Ecology
- Imaging Services for Tumor Immune Microenvironment
- Imaging Services of Tumor Metabolic Microenvironment
- Imaging Services for the Acidic Tumor Microenvironment
- Imaging Services for Innervation Ecosystems in the TME
- Imaging Services of Tumor Mechanical Microenvironment
Note: Our services list is constantly being updated and improved, please contact us by email for more up-to-date and relevant information.
The technologies we provide include but are not limited to:
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
- PET (positron emission tomography)
- CT (computed tomography)
- SPECT (single photon emission computed tomography)
- micro-CT (micro-computed tomography)
- Optical imaging
- Multispectral imaging
- MPI (magnetic particle imaging)
- X-ray imaging
- A variety of imaging technologies are available for you to choose flexibly according to your needs.
- Advanced equipment, experienced team guarantee to provide you with the highest quality imaging services.
- Provide you with a full range of imaging solutions for tumors and microenvironments to help you overcome various difficulties you face.
Alfa Oncology is committed to supporting scientists in making breakthrough scientific discoveries and developing new applications to accelerate new drug discovery and scientific diagnosis and treatment. Our high-performance scientific instruments and high-value solutions enable scientists to explore the mysteries of life at the tumor microenvironment level. Please tell us your project requirements, and we will provide you with a full service from solution to report. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.