Subcutaneous Xenograft Tumor Models for TME Research
Relying on the tumor microenvironment center technology platform, Alfa Oncology provides customized services for subcutaneously transplanted tumor animal models for TME research, helping researchers successfully achieve their research goals.
Subcutaneous tumor models are tumors transplanted in immunodeficient animals and used to study the sensitivity of human tumors to drugs. Subcutaneous tumor transplantation animal models are widely used in cancer research and anti-cancer drug development due to their simplicity and high tumorigenicity, and are the preferred models for initial screening of anti-cancer drugs. It is also an important tool for meticulous study of tumors and microenvironment.
This model is widely used because of the following advantages: a group of animals can be made to carry the same tumor at the same time; the tumor growth rate is relatively consistent, with less individual differences; the survival rate of inoculation is high and the effect on the host is similar, which makes it easy to judge the efficacy objectively; the tumor morphology, growth rate, sensitivity to drugs, and time to death of animals are very similar.
At Alfa Oncology, we have established an established tumor microenvironment center technology platform with a group of experienced tumor model customization experts and proven technologies designed to provide our global customers with efficient and proven subcutaneous transplant tumor models for tumor and microenvironment research and antitumor drug discovery.
- Human thoracic and ascitic fluid
- Surgically resected tumors
- Spontaneous or induced tumors in mice
- Tumor cell lines that have been established
Transplanted tumors are generally established by selecting spontaneous or induced tumor tissue blocks, or human primary tumor cells. The biological characteristics of established tumor cell lines have changed to some extent after several generations, such as morphological changes, malignancy degree and metastatic characteristics, etc.
- Ascites tumor transplant inoculation method
- Solid tumor transplantation inoculation method
(1) Small block inoculation method
(2) Tumor tissue plasma inoculation method
(3) Cultured cell inoculation method
- Model species (rat or mouse or other species)
- The weight and age of the animal are required or not
- Male and female requirements
- Specific plan for model construction
- Material requirements (blood collection, tissue samples)
- Customers need to provide experimental materials (treatment drugs) and detailed experimental information, (experimental animal grouping, drug treatment dose and treatment time).
- Original photos of experiments and treatment results
- Complete experimental report (including experimental materials, experimental steps, experimental results, etc.)
Note: Our services list is constantly being updated and improved, please contact us by email for more up-to-date and relevant information.
With extensive experience in various cancer models and expertise in tumor and microenvironment, Alfa Oncology is the ideal partner to support your oncology therapeutic research. We provide customers with stock model products, model customization, and joint R&D services to provide you with the best tumor models and look forward to meeting your precise needs. Please let us know your project requirements and we will provide you with a comprehensive service from solution to report. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.