Drug Toxicology Research Services Targeting the TME
Relying on the technology platform of the tumor microenvironment center, Alfa Oncology provides a full range of toxicology research services for targeted tumor and microenvironment (TME) drugs, which are pushed to the rapid and efficient completion of the project according to the specific requirements of customers.
Toxicological tests of anti-tumor drugs are experiments in which various toxicity endpoints are detected by subjecting experimental animals to different routes and different periods of exposure. To clarify the toxicity and potential harm of the antitumor drug through animal experiments and observations on animals, the purpose is to determine the level of harmless effect, toxicity type, target organ, dose-response relationship and provide important information for safety evaluation or risk evaluation theoretical basis.
At Alfa Oncology, we have established a mature tumor microenvironment center technology platform, with a professional team and mature technology, and many years of practical experience in drug safety evaluation. We provide global customers with high-quality targeted tumor and microenvironment (TME) drug toxicology research services, and can complete acute toxicity, long-term toxicity, safety pharmacology and other toxicology studies under GLP and Non-GLP conditions.
- Single-dose toxicity studies (rodent and non-rodent)
- Repeated-dose toxicity studies (rodent and non-rodent)
- Genotoxicity test
- Immunogenicity test
- Local toxicity test (hemolysis, allergy, irritation test)
- Toxicology testing of new drug delivery technologies: inhalation toxicology
- ADC safety evaluation safety pharmacological trials, etc.
Note: Our services list is constantly being updated and improved, please contact us by email for more up-to-date and relevant information.
- We have established a preclinical research technology platform that meets international standards.
- Comprehensive quality control measures and three-level QC management methods are adopted.
- International cutting-edge experimental optimization system and comprehensive data management system.
- Experienced research team.
- Outstanding professional skills, strong tackling ability.
Alfa Oncology is dedicated to supporting scientists in making groundbreaking scientific discoveries and developing new applications to accelerate new drug discovery and scientific diagnosis and treatment. We have established the tumor microenvironment center technology platform with high performance scientific instruments and high value solutions to ensure high quality services that enable scientists to explore the mysteries of life at the tumor microenvironment level. Please let us know your project requirements and we will provide you with a comprehensive service from solution to report. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.