Animal Model Customization Services for TME Research
Relying on the technology platform of the tumor microenvironment center, Alfa Oncology provides a full range of animal models customized services for TME research to help researchers successfully achieve their research goals.
In order to act out the mechanisms of action of the tumour microenvironment in tumourigenesis, development, metastasis and treatment, or to assess the efficacy of tumour therapy in preclinical and clinical studies, the establishment of ideal tumour animal models provides a good alternative for scientific research and is an important part of antitumour research.
The establishment of tumour animal models can evaluate the efficacy of anti-tumour immunotherapy, serve as a model for anti-tumour drug screening, provide a powerful tool for the study of tumourigenesis and metastasis, and allow researchers to understand the mechanism of action of clinical drugs, which is pivotal to oncology and anti-tumour drug development. With the increasing understanding of tumours and the development of experimental zoology, as well as the use of new technologies, important progress has been made in the study of animal models of tumours.
Alfa Oncology has established a sophisticated tumour microenvironment centre technology platform with a team of experienced tumour model customisation experts and proven technologies designed to provide our global clients with efficient and validated tumour models for tumour and microenvironment research and anti-tumour drug discovery. We can provide you with a combined service of existing models, custom models and novel model development.
The animal model services we provide based on TME research include but are not limited to:
- Cell Line Xenograft (CDX) Mouse/Rat Model for TME Research
- PDTX Model for TME Research
- Spontaneous Tumor Animal Models for TME Research
- Experimental Tumor Animal Models for TME Research
- Genetically Modified Tumor Models for TME Research
- Transplant Tumor Models for TME Research
- Syngeneic Tumor Models for TME Research
- Nude Mouse Xenograft Tumor Model for TME Research
- Subcutaneous Xenograft Tumor Models for TME Research
- Orthotopic Tumor Models for TME Research
- Metastatic Tumor Models for TME Research
- Bioluminescent In Vivo Imaging Tumor Models for TME Research
- Inflammatory Disease Models for TME Research
Note: Our services list is constantly being updated and improved, please contact us by email for more up-to-date and relevant information.
Implications for animal models of tumors based on TME studies
- Increase methodological comparability
- Avoid the hazards associated with human experimentation
- Provides information on diseases with low incidence, long latency and long duration
- Easy availability of samples and simplified experimental methods contribute to a more complete understanding of the nature of the disease
With extensive experience in various cancer models and expertise in tumor and microenvironment, Alfa Oncology is the ideal partner to support your oncology therapeutic research. We provide customers with stock model products, model customization, and joint R&D services to provide you with the best tumor models and look forward to meeting your precise needs. Please let us know your project requirements and we will provide you with a comprehensive service from solution to report. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.